Every Singapore company is required to appoint a company secretary within six months of incorporation. The secretary needs to be a natural person who has his/her principal place of residence in Singapore. Privéspace has close partnerships with PB Corporate Services to provide our client a comprehensive and convenient solution to ensure that your company complies with all the statutory regulatory requirements of the Singapore Companies Act.
|REQUIREMENT TO NOTIFY ACRA, WITHIN ONE MONTH FROM DATE OF RESOLUTION|
|CHANGE OF REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS|
|CHANGE OF COMPANY OFFICERS (DIRECTORS OR COMPANY SECRETARY)|
|CHANGE OF SHAREHOLDER DETAILS|
|INCREASE OF SHARE CAPITAL WITH ISSUE OF SHARES|
|TRANSFER OF SHARES|
|REDUCTION OF SHARE CAPITAL|
|CHANGE OF COMPANY TYPE|
|CHANGE OF ULTIMATE HOLDING COMPANY|
The Company Secretary will act in his/her capacity as defined under the Singapore Companies Act. Cap.50 and will not provide any legal advice.
We offer corporate secretarial services within the scope of an annual retainer. Our annual retainer fee is for routine corporate secretarial services, which include:
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions relating to Annual General Meeting
- Filing of the Company’s Annual Return, including XBRL filing of audited accounts
- Preparation and lodgment of statutory documents relating to specific company events or change of company officers
- Sending you reminders on the various statutory filing deadlines
- Liaison with the officers of Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) on your Company’s behalf
- Safekeeping, updating, and maintaining statutory records of the company
Any events which require notification to Members (for example: the Company is holding a physical General Meeting) will be deemed as special assignment, with additional fee charge on a time cost basis. This includes services outside the scope of the annual retainer or for non-routine corporate secretarial services such as changes in company structure, reduction of capital or attending to official meetings, etc. for which hourly rates will apply.
We will provide secretarial assistance on a “pay as you go” basis for existing clients if they require one of our experienced staff to type agreements, issue invoices, carry out volume faxing or photocopying.